Access to this website (the “Site”) is granted by Cboe Japan subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Use of this Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by all such Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed to access or use this Site.
1. Intellectual Property: Cboe Japan is the owner of this Site and, together with third parties whose materials are used by Cboe Japan under license, is the owner of all intellectual property rights in all materials used herein (the “Materials”). Materials may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any manner without the prior written consent of Cboe Japan. You may download, print and store copies of the Materials for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that the Materials are not modified or altered in any manner, and no copyright or trademark notices are deleted or changed.
Except as expressly permitted, no license is granted with respect to any intellectual property rights, and all right, title and/or interest in and to the Materials and/or any products, services, technology and/or software described on this Site, shall at all times remain the property of Cboe Japan, its affiliates, licensors or any applicable third party. You acknowledge that certain products, services, technology and/or software described in or used in connection with the Site may be the subject of intellectual property rights of third parties.
The trademarks, logos and service marks and the Cboe icon (collectively, the “Trademarks”), displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Cboe Japan, its affiliates, licensors or third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written consent of Cboe Japan or the third-party owner. Cboe Japan shall pursue all remedies available under civil and criminal law to enforce its intellectual property rights.
2. Third Party Rights: Cboe Japan may provide content of third parties (“Third Party Content”) on the Site. Cboe Japan is not responsible for monitoring, approving, updating or reviewing any Third Party Content. Cboe Japan does not guarantee, endorse or adopt the accuracy or completeness of any Third Party Content. Cboe Japan neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Cboe Japan.
3. Password Protected Pages: Access to and use of password-protected pages of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. You acknowledge and agree that you will be responsible for any use of your password and for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
4. Liability Restrictions: ALL INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CBOE JAPAN ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ACCURACY.
This Site contains information prepared by Cboe Japan from internal and external sources, which we believe to be reliable information. While Cboe Japan uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information through the Site, Cboe Japan does not guarantee, represent or warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or validity of the information and Materials on the Site, including any market data, and hereby expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in such information and Materials, to the fullest extent permitted by law. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information available through this Site. Cboe Japan shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of access to or use of the information and Materials on the Site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, none of Cboe Japan and its affiliates (together, the “Cboe group of companies”), nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for: 1) any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Materials or other matters presented at the Site; 2) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the Materials or other matters presented at the Site regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Materials or other matters presented at the Site; 3) any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Materials or other matters presented at the Site; 4) any damages or injury resulting from your access to this Site, including, but not limited to, damage to or failure by your computer equipment or other property, communication line failures, computer viruses or inability to access the Site; or 5) any other direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of access to or use of the Site.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting on the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to the civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Cboe Japan will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Cboe Japan to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Cboe Japan reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site in Cboe Japan’s sole discretion.
5. Restrictions on Use: The data and Materials on the Site are provided for informational purposes only and may only be used for such purpose and do not constitute a solicitation, invitation, offer, opinion or recommendation to buy, sell or subscribe for any securities or other financial instruments. The data and Materials provided through the Site should not be construed as an attempt to provide investment advice or services regarding the suitability or profitability of any security or investment.
The data and Materials may not be used for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions. The data and Materials may not be used in any manner that would subject Cboe Japan or its affiliates to any registration requirements in any jurisdiction or country. You may not display any data from the Site in any way that creates a misimpression or likelihood of confusion that such data is from any source other than Cboe Japan.
You agree that information provided to Cboe Japan by you and your organisation may be used by the Cboe group of companies within and outside Japan to administer, support and improve Cboe Japan services. Please do not share information you do not wish to be used or treated in this manner, or notify Cboe Japan if you don’t agree with these terms.
Any information posted on by you on the Site or communicated in a forum or chat area becomes public information. While Cboe Japan strives to protect and respect your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you post on the Site or disclose in a forum or chat area.
6. Linking Disclaimer: Cboe Japan has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Cboe Japan provides links to other internet sites solely as a convenience to its users (“Independent Sites”). Your linking to any Independent Sites is at your own risk. By accessing Independent Sites through links provided by Cboe Japan, you agree to follow the terms and conditions of those Independent Sites. The material available on the Independent Sites has been produced or provided by independent providers who are not affiliated with Cboe Japan, and Cboe Japan has no responsibility or liability for such material. Any opinions or recommendations expressed in the Independent Sites are solely those of the independent providers and are not the opinions, recommendations or views of Cboe Japan. Cboe Japan does not provide any legal, tax, accounting or investment advice concerning the suitability or profitability of any security or investment. Any links to Independent Sites are not intended as referrals or endorsements but are merely provided for convenience and information purposes.
CBOE JAPAN ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR TITLE WITH RESPECT TO THE INDEPENDENT SITES AND THE MATERIAL AND INFORMATION THEREIN CONTAINED OR EXPRESSED.
Without limiting the foregoing, Cboe Japan does not guarantee, represent or warrant, and hereby expressly disclaims liability for, the timeliness, accuracy, sequence, adequacy or completeness or any facts, material or information contained in any of the Independent Sites. Cboe Japan reserves the right in its sole discretion to add or discontinue links to any of the Independent Sites at any time and for any reason.
7. Applicable Law: By accessing or using this Site, you agree that the internal laws of Japan shall govern your use and access of this Site, and you agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Courts. You hereby agree that jurisdiction and venue are proper in such courts. This Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
8. Amendment to Terms and Conditions: Cboe Japan may at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Complaints, Consultation and Mediation
Cboe Japan Limited uses Financial Instruments Mediation Assistance Center (FINMAC) with regard to complaints in relation to securities/financial instruments trading.
Financial Instruments Mediation Assistance Center (FINMAC)
2-1-13 Nihonbashi Kayaba-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Phone: 0120-64-5005 (toll free)
Monday through Friday 09:00-17:00 (except on national holidays)
Cboe Japan Limited
Shin-Toyo Akasaka Building 7F
4-9-25 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo